Professor Salvatore Torrisi at the Department of Economics, Management and Statistics of the University Milano-Bicocca is organizing a conference in cooperation with the International Institute for Intellectual Property Management (I3PM) in Strategic Management of Intellectual Property in Business Organizations: Value, Use and Risks.
The conference will take place on November 19th, 2019 in Milan.
The conference is sponsored by the European Policy for Intellectual Property Association (EPIP) and the Center for European Studies (CefES) of the University of Milano-Bicocca.
There will be two keynote presentations by Dietmar Harhoff, Max Planck Institute and LMU Munich and Gabriele Mohsler, Ericsson and three panel sessions addressing the following topics:
- Managing the strategic value of IP protection,
- Managing the risk of IP litigation, and
- In search for IP management best practices and solutions
Prominent speakers from academia who have already confirmed are:
- Martin Bader, University of Ingolstadt
- Stuart Graham, Scheller College of Business, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta
- Massimiliano Granieri, University of Brescia
- Georg von Graevenitz, School of Business and Management, Queen Mary University of London
- Elena Novelli, Cass Business School, City University of London
- Bruno van Pottelsberghe, Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management, Université Libre de Bruxelles
Prominent speakers from industry who have already confirmed are:
- Rene Allart, Philips
- Alexandra Cordes, SAP SE
- Claire F. Danielsson, Copenhagen Economics
- Sergio Lasca, Pirelli
- Donal O’Connell, Chawton Innovation Services
- Charles Roger, France Brevets
- Cornelis Schüller, Nestlé
More speakers from industry will be announced later.
We aim to bring about much interaction among speakers from academia and industry and amongst participants – this is a rare opportunity, so don’t miss out on this event! We strive to continue along the tracks laid out at previous successful I3PM Meets Academia conferences in Strasbourg and Ingolstadt.
The program and the registration form for the conference are available on the following website: www.i3pm.org